Design Wall

This is what is on my design wall today.
I collaborated with my granddaughter, Kaity,
and this is what we came up with. All the squares
are from Monday Quilter's wonderful friend, Carol.
I love the design wall. It makes it so easy to move
the squares around. I've got the rows numbered
so I can take this down and sew and have Kaity help
me design another quilt from other squares that
Carol has sent. The printed squares are monopoly money and the monopoly game board. We separated the squares with the black to make them stand out and the green around the edge added the needed bold color.

Kaity has been working on a strip quilt she is making to donate. She is about half-way done. She works on it when she comes to visit. Trying to keep her consistent so she does not pick up any bad habits of having UFO's lying around. Lots and lots of encouragement is the key for an almost 10 year old.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat