Happy New Year 2011

Spending the New Year holiday with my daughter Jamie who lives in Orlando. Went to Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue for New Year's Eve dinner and show and afterwards watched the Magic Kingdom fireworks show from the beach at Fort Wilderness. Awesome! Today we are watching the Bowl games, well my husband and daughter are. I am here for support - Florida get with it! Since I don't have my sewing machine with me, I am knitting dishcloths... :-) and planning for Saturday, Jan 8, when  the Monday Quilters are going to meet just for me! Well not really just for me but since I went to work I don't get to participate in the Monday quilting so I asked that they plan a Saturday a month so I can attend.

I have also been spending the day visiting other quilting blogs... I love quilters! Now back to purusing quilt sites for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat