ORGANIZED??? Maybe tomorrow...


It is almost impossible to be organized in all areas of life but if we can manage a few, it seems to help other not so organized areas. The system in the following blog can be adapted to organize anything... scrapbooking supplies, sewing/quilting materials, honey do projects, daily house cleaning chores... the list can go on and on. Read this link and let me know if it inspired you to organize or reorganize something  Since my sewing space is forever evolving, DH just shakes his head when he comes home from work and the room is in yet another configuration. He is just glad he doesn't have to help move it around. He is one that is content with "the way it was"... I will be trying out some of the ideas from the blog today. Who knows, maybe no more changing things around! But then, who knows...


Update on the quilt I made my mother. She was thrilled to receive the "granny square in purples" quilt I made for her. Now she wants me to make four more quilts!  I wonder who they are for :-) ... Now for a color scheme. If you think this might be for you, let me know what your favorite color is.I have been playing with 2 1/2 " squares and have some designs on the design board but won't decide on the pattern until I get several more of the 12 1/2" blocks made. This is one possibility.

Scrappy Around the World...

I learned a new way to do pinwheels without cutting all those triangles first... Visit the tutorial from Missouri quilt company on You Tube:
Easy Peasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat