Where Did Summer Go?

The cool weather of fall is upon us. I hope to enjoy this season a while as this is my favorite although in Florida it doesn't last long :-( ... or long enough for me. 
Monday Quilters have definitely been busy. Many quilts have been completed by the Monday Quilter's group for various charitable causes and I have been busy with quilts for my own grandchildren. I have finished Natalie's quilt top and will be quilting it soon, very soon... I think she wants it this year :-). At least this one will be big enough to cover more than her little toe!

Although the snowball pattern is awesome and quick, I don't think I will be doing another one of these for a while. 










I have discovered a new pattern that I really enjoy making and that is the scrappy  granny square. I am hooked for sure. A tutorial for the block can be found here  at Blue Elephant Stitches.


This quilt was a combine effort of the Momma, Grandma, and Grandpa! Here is a pic of grandpa doing his part... of course while watching football on TV! 
Baby Caroline's Quilt
Grandpa doing his part...


















And here is baby Caroline :-) Grandchild # 9
Psalm 127:3 
 Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. We are truly blessed!

Blessings,  Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat