What I'm working on...

The cooler weather is here so it is a toss up whether to work in the yard or quilt. Trying to do both so I have been cutting into my house cleaning time. Oh darn! I did manage to clean the stove and do dishes. Haven't cooked in a few days though... DH ordered pizza the other night and our daughter took us out to dinner last night. Life is good!


This is what is on my design wall today. I started putting it together last night after dinner and stayed up until midnight to finish putting it together. Pretty excited about it so maybe it wont take long to sew together, but then there is the back and quilting the whole thing.   That is another story! :-)

Finished this top Friday for my mother. Purple is her favorite color so I gathered the scraps together and made this granny square quilt. I just love this design. Good use for 2 1/2 " scrap squares...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat