IT'S A FINISH

Finished the lap quilt for my mother; now to get it in the mail.  I totally amazed myself on this one.  I backed it with flannel so it will be cozy and warm for those cold Indiana winters.  I have six more tops waiting to be quilted.... Glad I haven't made any silly promises like using my stash before buying more or not starting a new top until I get the others quilted.  I did just pin one of the waiting tops but I am so itching to start a new one... Maybe I can work on both at the same time since I have my back up machine back in service. :-)  

What last minute Christmas projects have you been working on? Leave me a note in the comment section.

Check out some of the other blogs I have listed under A Few Favorite Places. There are lots of give-aways going on.  Join in the fun.

As I was enjoying my morning walk this morning, I was overcome with joy and so blessed by the goodness of God and all He is to us. It is true that when you look at life with a thankful heart, the world looks different... better.


                 BLESSINGS,     Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat