The Countdown Is On :-)


The Christmas holiday season is once again upon us and I feel soooooo behind... Of course I do because I always am... No worries because if I don't get it done, no one knows I was planning to do it in the first place. Had a great visit with my daughter and her family for Thanksgiving but unfortunately it was cut short because I got sick. Doing better now and praise God, no one else is sick!


I really enjoy making these rag quilts. Not only because they are so cute, but when you are finished sewing them together, there is nothing more to do... I am so the procrastinator at backing, quilting, and binding. I have always made my rag quilts out of flannel as that makes them so soft and cozy for children but my daughter makes hers out of quilting cotton and they are awesome as well. When I need a quick gift, this is my go to!


I found this granny square pattern  here at Blue Elephant Stitches.  I know I have posted about this before but I just love the pattern. Even as a scrap quilt, it can have so many themes. I am planning to do a Christmas granny square themed quilt next.
                                                                 
                                                  BLESSINGS,     Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat