Are You an Encounter?

I read this quote on Quilt Diva Julie's blog and wondered, "am I an encounter or rekindle..er to others?"  

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~ Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Besides the thought provoking quotes on Julie's blog, she has a lot of inspiration. Definitely a blog worth perusing.

I just love making these rag flannel quilts for babies... so easy and so comfy.
Makes for a happy quilter and a happy baby :-)
 

Today is Monday so it is off to the Monday Quilter's group. Hope to get my granddaughters quilt top pinned so I can start quilting it.  Have a blessed day.



Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Blessings, Pat